Discussion: Amazing Race Introduces Contestent with Asperger's SyndromeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
J-Me
J-Me
Amazing Race Introduces Contestent with Asperger's Syndrome
Sep 23 2009, 1:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 1:12 PM EDT
What do you think? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
Thelavalamp
Thelavalamp
1. RE: Amazing Race Introduces Contestent with Asperger's Syndrome
Sep 23 2009, 1:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 1:30 PM EDT
I personally have had a few symptoms of Aspergers when I was younger & I know a few people with it. But I already dislike this team. The Proudcers are doing the same thing they did last season with Luke. I've talked to Luke quite a few times & he's a cool guy but even he's said he got way to much camera time looking back at the Episodes. Do you find this valuable?    

Brallition06
2. RE: Amazing Race Introduces Contestent with Asperger's Syndrome
Sep 23 2009, 2:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 2:10 PM EDT
"I personally have had a few symptoms of Aspergers when I was younger & I know a few people with it. But I already dislike this team. The Proudcers are doing the same thing they did last season with Luke. I've talked to Luke quite a few times & he's a cool guy but even he's said he got way to much camera time looking back at the Episodes."
well i know people with aspergers
Do you find this valuable?    
enneiteml
enneiteml
3. RE: Amazing Race Introduces Contestent with Asperger's Syndrome
Sep 23 2009, 4:04 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 4:04 PM EDT
I don't think like you Thelavalamp. Not at all. Last season, Luke was sooooooooooo covered. This season, they didn't even talk about it in their Meet the team video. I don't think it's the same thing. Do you find this valuable?    

FloZa
4. RE: Amazing Race Introduces Contestent with Asperger's Syndrome
Sep 23 2009, 6:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2009, 6:00 PM EDT
I've got to say I don't like it. If some of you were in my position you'd understand my distaste for explioting Asperger's on television. I hope the TAR producers prove me wrong and don't only cover moments of this team because of Zev, but the TAR producers havn't proved me wrong yet. Do you find this valuable?